Monday, February 27, 2012

So I created a blog...why?

Hello, this is Kayla. I'm starting this blog to specifically talk about my experiences with applying for the JET Program. I haven't been accepted for the job -- I just interviewed a few days ago and am now waiting for the results to be released. It looks like it will be sometime in April.

In order to try and keep myself sane, and also to help those of you who are considering applying to the JET Program in the future, I have created this blog. If anybody has any questions about any aspect of the application, just let me know. Otherwise, I will be going step-by-step on how to apply, and tips for how to survive the waiting process. After all, the hardest part of applying for JET is the waiting and there certainly is A LOT of it.

If I get the job, I will continue to post on here, hopefully with some helpful tips about how to survive living and working in Japan. If not, this blog may or may not continue, depending on if I decided to reapply for 2013. Regardless, I hope these posts will be helpful to the other JET hopefuls out there :) ganbarre!

No comments:

Post a Comment